“Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?”
“Believe it or not, it’s time for gifting.”
Many of us give and receive gifts during the holiday season, but how many of those gifts do we or the other person actually use? In my opinion, buying holiday gifts is about giving someone an item that they might not purchase for themselves. Today, I am going to give you five, gender-neutral, gift ideas that are sure to be used by the recipient.
1. Windshield De-Icer Spray: Unfortunately, December’s end means winter is here, so be sure that you’re not driving around with an icy windshield because you decided to sleep-in that extra fifteen minutes. The spray helps to melt the ice from the windshield and windows faster than defrosting you’re car, which depending on what type of car you have, can take up to twenty minutes before you can actually see. As of right now, it retails on Amazon for $10.33, but I imagine that you can find it at any auto parts store.
2. Sunglasses: I know that many of you are probably thinking that sunglasses are a summer essential, but the sun is actually closer to us during the winter and I have noticed that it’s extremely bright. These will help anyone driving see better during those sunny, winter days and believe me, any sunglasses will work. There is no reason to take out a second mortgage on a pair of high-price designer frames.
3. Knit Hat, Scarf and Gloves: These classic stocking-stuffers are some of, if not the most, essential items that will help someone get through the winter. Frostbite is real and it’s important that you protect your ears, neck and fingers from it. Not to mention, scarves are highly-fashionable for men and women.
4. Hand Sanitizer: There’s nothing like the ever-changing weather that makes you sick. Perhaps if you use some hand sanitizer, that might not happen as much. Try it out, you might notice how less often you are sick.
5. Lottery Ticket (scratch-off). Nothing says how much you care more than a scratch-off lottery ticket. Wishing you a prosperous New Year with a scratch-off lottery ticket and maybe $500+ is in your future.
I hope that this list has helped you pick up those gifts for that person who is hard to shop for. The holiday season is here whether you like it or not, so you might as well get on the ball with your shopping.